Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well done on everyones PB's... was the night for it.

Killer wheel stand from WINSOR LOL, the crowd went nuts.

Talking Aspirated PB

Well done to my old mate Craig Brewer for 8.9s x 3for the night

Anyone that didn't notice there were no blue bottles in the back.

Watch out for the FROG.

P.S.
    Billy wishing you a speedy return to the track.

Last edited by nej351; 14-03-10 at 09:27 PM.

Smile

Killer stuff pete-

Thanks pete same to you you said it right the track was killer it was good to finally do what we wanted to do i dont think people know of how much work is actually involved in these small tyred cars like ours its good to see you actually start winding some power in that thing as for our car and the people that call themself men that go around saying that we were on the gas grow some balls and actually come and have a look at the car its there for every one to see because we actually ran :7s without blue botlles on a11.5 tyre and trust me we will go faster as for the gas all you losers i hope your at the start line when we actually gas it so i can get my crew to film your face of devestation!!!!And adam you are the man for keeping that track happy thank you!ALI

Thanks guys, at the end of the day if you guys aren't running PB's then I'm not doing my job properly, so well done to everyone who ran quick, and who pulled massive wheelstands (there's a few cars who did that!)
    Ali, gas this Friday????

Also congratulations to Joe B in the Rockstar Torana, wanted to run his first 8 and did it with style, wheels up and 8.74, and will go quicker!!!

na mate id say three more aspirated meetings trying dual carbs first then gas

Well done Johnny.. Good to see another VL in the 8's

Love watching ALIPWR, congrats mate, hope to see it go quicker aspirated
    JPC - 9469 2566
    27 Lipton Drive
    Thomostown

PAZZO Towing - 0417 527 255

How awesome is that.......running 7's and no wheelie bars!!!!! Is the rear end four link or ladder bar????
    What 60ft does it run??

Darren
    Australia's fastest/quickest Gemini 1.8ltr without nitrous
    9.01@148mph.....

8 sec 4 in the build and all built in house......None of this "built in the states and shipped over"BS..

Hi darren the car has a leaf spring with caltracs thats all 1.24 in the 60 @3500rpm of the foot brake

hi girls and boys congratulations to Ali and Big Suvad and the one and only demaj brothers at Nx what a grate result im so happy for you boys the FIRST 7 IN STREET MOD UNBLOWN WOW !!!just shows that all that hard work with all the boys and the crew has paid off ill never forget the night of 12/03/10 when i got to witness a pass that evryone has been trying to crack well ali you really cracked that one mate i love you bro !as for the ones that cant handel what they seen that night who gives a fuk what you think cant wait for ali to gas that black killer then i wanna see what u think !!and again good work ali

any videos of street cars coming ?

top work fellas, even looks like it's got more in it!

Well done guys on all the Pb's sounds like it was a killer night looking at the great videos! spewing I missed out due to work.
    Ps keep up the good work Yogi!

Ali, Suey & Pistol - top job on the PB's boys - FINALLY!

All the hard work has paid off - i'm sure both cars have a little more in them

Congratulations guys!!