Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Virgin

You get a drive through penalty for crossing a white line re-entering the race track , and also for taking out another car out of a race which is possibly the 2006 winner. Totally different crimes but the same penalty!!
    The committe need to get there heads out of there arses ! I think!!
    Tander blocks a possible series winner , must have had team orders, to us Australians that a cheat, big time !!

And the only way Kelly was ever going to win was run up the back of Lowndes at the head of a race.

He could`nt do it Bathurst.

I hate that Kelly prick ! (Rick)

Puts a new meaning to the term spoilt brat.

Did you hear what Kelly said about Lowndes after the second race, called him dangerous for being caught on the outside.

Lowndes is a legend and a good bloke, Kelly will now be remembered as wanna be!!!!!

Hi guys and gals
    Glad to see some support for lowndsy man he was ripped off
    Lets face it, most talented drivers may need some help for a lap or two but Kelly couldn’t win it even after 6 laps of blocking so he hits and runs like a coward shame shame shame lol went down to the local speedshop to see about turboing my 89 XF Ute and when i asked what the biggest turbo he had was he replied "mate i just received a new one called the "Rick Kelly"...... guaranteed to have enough suck to get you anywhere" and after seeing the final race at Phillip island i decided to order two.

I agree that it's not the way to win a championship, but hey thats racing, I was curious to see who actually hit the 888 car, and there for what caused all the damage, guess what it was team BOC, (LOL). And hey you will need more than a turbo to get that XF ute of yours going, why don't you try a match. Go the Holdens.