Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

spotted this in latest issue of Boost any more progress?

ps I swear I spotted the build thread for this on toymods but cant find it for the life of me any more

My dads mate just finished restoring a vh sle. he put a 355 stroker in it. good luck with the rest of the car mate

bill has got him self a welder and has started the bay totaly smothing it then i think maybe some sheet metal style work also converted the 2j to turbo spec

i still need to make him a pleum lol woops his been waiting 12 months

Thumbs down mr confused

well you certainly seem to know what your doing and you have a lot of nice gear there its gonna be a quick car .....BUT.....MAKE UP YOUR GOD DAMMED MIND YOU F*%KING TOOL YOU CANT SEEM TO DECIDE ON ANYTHING IF YOU WERE GONNA USE ONE ENGINE THEN WORK TOWARDS THAT AND IF YOU WERE GONNA RESPRAY THE ENTIRE ENGINE BAY THEN PULL IT OUT AND DO IT WHEN YOU SPRAY THE WHOLE CAR AND PICK A COLOUR FOR CHRISTS SAKE YOUR GONNA WEAR THE THREAD ON THE BOLTS OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GET IT ON THE ROAD YOU SAY YOU HAVE HAD THE CAR FOR SO LONG WELL ITS NO WONDER WHY JUST PUT THE THING TOGETHER AND FINISH IT ALREADY .....now i got that off my chest i feel a lot better i thought with the length of the page we might see a finished product or very close but let me tell you i was totally let down i honestly cant believe you would go to all that trouble over and over again so look i have some more advice for you too .....finish the car and move out of mummys house !!!!

any updates?