Hey guys up for sale is my LX Torana sedan project.

Car has been in the family for 15+ years and was only driven for around 2-3 years. Was bought off original owner with approx. 120kms on the clock.

Car was originally 6cyl auto chamois with off white interior.

Car had all rust repaired 14 years ago and currently has no rust besides one tiny hole in rear quarter just behind wheel arch. Drivers front door is only panel that has not been repaired, is currently sandblasted and in fairly good shape.

Car has had the following work done:

Front and Rear seats retrimmed to factory A9X specs by Eastern Auto Upholstery 14 years ago in NOS slate vinyl with NOS golf ball inserts. Seats are brand new and have never been sat in.

Has a good tacho dash, full set of good quality flares with front and rear spoilers and A9X scoop, has a narrow drop tank which is narrower to allow space for exhaust / fuel pump mounted on the side, can be easily modified to LX width.

Rear guards have started being modified to fit flares, guards and rear doors have been opened up to take big rubber and still sit fairly low. Will need finishing off, modifying, welding etc.

Front right guard has been modified and had flare fitted up, front left guard has not been started yet.

Rest of the car has been sprayed in acrylic white including engine bay however once guards are finished with flares would need to all be resprayed again.

Car has very good glass and moulds, comes with all parts to put it back together as this car was driven by us and not bought as someone elses project.

Still has original diff and is rolling, has had HQ front brake upgrade.

Will come with a restored set of 14"x 7' and 14" x 8' GTS wheels and/or 2 14" x 10" Torana pattern genuine racing hotwires if I get what I am asking for the car.

This is not a project for an amateur but rather someone who wants to do an SLR / A9X / L34 mock up and is looking for a good original and honest car with no hidden suprises, we all know how hard a good rust free LH/LX is to come across these days.

$8,000.00 (will take less without seats and/or wheels)

I also have currently sitting in the car a BRAND NEW DART SBC engine block, BRAND NEW Edelbrock 15' Alloy heads, BRAND NEW High Energy sump, BRAND NEW Eagle Steel Crank, BRAND NEW JE Pistons, Eagle 6" rods, Edelbrock 4150 Victor High Torque to suit 15' heads, Fully built manualised Powerglide, BRAND NEW Tuff Mounts engine mounts. These extras can be negotiated with sale if purchaser is interested.

Car is located in south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, will not put up with time wasters or tyre kickers, only call if you are genuinely interested. Only reason for sale is that I am looking at buying a purpose built full chassis car and don't have room for all these toys.

Tass - 0435 913 9four5