Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Whats 250citurbo been up 2? Where is the Turbo XE?

what a clapper.

should have stuck with the xe :P

Thats PSI250's XE isn't it? Why did you sell it man, ripper of an XE, hope mine could one day be somewhere near it

good read
    should have bought a holdon
    AUTO-TEK AUTOMOTIVE
    MORE GRUNT
    ------------------------

started gettin sick of the XE, i wanted to spend more cash on it and had already spent a fair bit, i got good money for it so it realy made sence to sell it, getting in it at 6am in winter and freezing ur balls off got a bit much after a while and driving in summer and getting s so hot in the car, not a very nice car to drive in the extream weather and it was my daily driver. yeah psi250 has it now. the gronk it looks like a clapper now but give it a few weeks to get some paint on and we'll see, if not, you can by it and add to your collection of clappers

SLR.74 i considered buying a holden even though im a ford boy but didnt find anything i liked in my price range, found a 5.0 ex cop VS but it was riced up by someone else, that was the only car that got looked at realy and i wasnt impressed at all, i think i really hated the fact it was a holden aswell
    Last edited by 250ciTurbo; 02-11-06 at 10:07 AM.

i only have one shitter now, and its my vl.

LETS RACE

racing's bad mkay
    i dont believe you only have 1 car

ps, do people think lave badges on or take them off? im thinking off for now and put them on later if it looks odd without, and was thinking of loosing the rear spoiler but it looks kind of strange without it. oh and the car is sitting high thanks to a canary the day i took the car to the panel beater
    Last edited by 250ciTurbo; 02-11-06 at 10:14 AM.

take the bulky xr8 ones off the sides, leave the tickford ones, they look good.

and yes, one car. i sent one to sims recently :P

are there any aftermarket front indicators you can get? they just dont suit with all that red and these big bulky plastic indicators!

yeah was thinkin just the tickford badges, i'll decide when its finished, no aftermarket ones that i know of, gettin 1 from ford today.

Default lpg record holder

guys i am chasing a link to the article on the quickest street registered lpg xe esp cant seem 2 find it on the fullboost website does anyone know where it is???

250ciTurbo love what ur doing with ur ef. Good to see someone trying something different

Last edited by 250ciTurbo; 18-11-06 at 11:05 AM.

Thats good to here. Make sure u get pics up as soon as possible!!
    engine specs??