Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 145

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/ame_bbcode.php on line 414

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/ame_bbcode.php on line 414

Most Realistic Driving Game on the Planet, I-Way World

Default Most Realistic Driving Game on the Planet, I-Way World

Video games are ace. They allow you to do so many things that otherwise wouldn't be possible -- you can fight in wars, command armies, build giant sky scrapers and race cars. Except there's still a barrier to entry there -- a controller. It's that standardised interface which keeps you from becoming fully immersed in a game, especially when it comes to driving. I mean, how can a controller or even a plastic wheel even come close to the real thing?

I don't see a place for driving simulators to be honest... For me there's the real thing or there's Gran Tourismo 5.... You can get awesome wheels & pedals sets now if you enjoy that kind of thing, but personally i love regular old playstation controllers for gaming, and real life fun on circuits, i wouldn't really get anything extra by having a middle ground of a simulator.
    I mean i have casual fun in arcades with those sorts of things, but not something i'd care about more than once in a while kind of thing.