Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 145
351 Nascar windsor engine

Default 351 Nascar windsor engine

Hi I am selling a 351 Windsor ex Nascar dry sump engine. Last dynode at 680hp.
    It is a Genuine 4 bolt SVO Ford block bored 35 thou
    It has Chapman ported SVO heads with brand new titanium Valves and roller rockers.
    Edelbrock Victor 351Y Manifold port matched.
    A 780cfm Holley carby that flows well over 1000cfm
    Knife edged steel crank standard stroke.
    A roller camshaft with spec sheet.
    A complete set of Oliver conrods and a set of seven Carrillo conrods both measure 6.202 inches.
    A full set of JE pistons, Morosso Distibutor and Ford motorsport alloy rocker covers.
    Dry sump (needs repair) 4 stage oil pump along with numerous other bits and pieces to go with this engine.
    It is a complete engine requiring a good clean up of parts and a full gasket and ring set.
    Nascar had rules governing engine size and they were not permitted to exceed 358ci either by bore size or stroke. this is a thick walled block and can safely go out a lot further. this Engine cost $16000 to buy in pieces and today I am asking only $8000. Dandy Engines said I should be offering it for over $10k but I just want to move it on. A huge loss on my behalf.
    Be realistic and show me where you can build a genuine 680HP engine for under $10K
    Please leave email address if you want more photos.
    cheers Adam

$8000
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Adamxb; 03-03-13 at 08:42 PM.

Hello
    Is this engine still for sale cheers

Hello
    Is this engine still for sale cheers