Unhappy FS-basically new gt3582r turbo & Brand new turbosmart 48mm progate

hey guys and gals, due to personal reasons i am forced to sell by beloved toys that i havnt even had the chance to put on my baby. for sale i have a genuine Garrett gt3582r turbo and a brand spankers TURBOSMART 48mm progate. the progate has only been taken out of the box to show it off to friends and the turbo was bought off a trustworthy friend who said it had only been used on an xr6 turbo for 2 hours.(he said it didnt make big unuf power and they ugraded it for a bigger unit) the turbo is in ABSOLUTE PERFECT condition and any one who wants to come and check it out is more than welcome. turbo has 0.82 rear (external gate and .5 front and the front and rear housings are brand spankers too.$2000 for the turbo and gate plus postage with out the speedflow fittings on the turbo or $2100 plus postage with the speedflow fittings on the turbo not interested in swaps as i need the cash. if you are interested in just one of these items just pm me and let me know. i can be contacted on 0432197671, wayne
    also have a brand new stainless steel low mount turbo manifold for RB30et for $220 posted
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    Racing VN drivers is like being in the special olympics.
    Even if you win you are still a retard.

if you are in doubt of my sincerity of this thread please check my user name wluckie30 on calaisturbo.com on which i have a trader rating of 20. cheers, wayne

looks like im not going to have to sell these but i have a laptop for sale for anyone interested.

I'm assuming that these are no longer for sale?

there are for sale again because i decided to come to my sences and buy a 70-73 camaro in the next month or 2. i also have custom stainless steel low mount turbo manifold to suit the turbo and wastegate for RB30. manifold has screamer pipe going back into the 4" stainless dump so that the cops and RTA cant hassle you too much. anyone interested in the manifold and dump pipe pics just let me know

Hi mate how much for the pro gate seperate?