Hybrid View

Default HDD Prices going down

Purchased another 500Gb today for $300, point to this is.... if your looking for more HDD space there is no time like now to do it, but remember to shop around.
    Due to budget restrictions the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off.

Yep, I noticed an external drive yesterday, it was 320Gb for $190, prices ahve come down heaps.
    fullBOOST

It used to be cheaper to buy the HDD and the case seprately and them put them together but i noticed thats generally not the case anymore
    Due to budget restrictions the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off.

yeah the HDD have gone cheaper coz theres new style out theres now SATA which is faster and yeah thats y the prices have gone down... well thats wat i think
    the worst noise ull ever hear in ur life, bang boom or something similar to that

i recieved an email today from a supplier i usually get my HDD from and the 250gb drives have droped another $40 since a few weeks ago.

Guess ill be getting a bit more starage space.

250g SATA External HDD $80 on Ebay last night. i'm spewing i just missed out. Farkin Ebay Snipers!!!
    Hava look at dis kahnt ey!