Default Knox Cruise Nights 2011/12 are back on

One of the best things that happens when day light savings starts in Melbourne is the Knox Cruise night starts up again hosted by Southern Street Machiners

Get down to Knox City Shopping centre the 2nd Tuesday night of each month until April 2012. Start time aprox 6pm till dusk enter via the very last East entry to shopping centre on Burwood Highway (last entry when heading out of city) head down entry Rd to rear carpark on R/H side. Gold coin donation required, I believe goes to charity.

I believe all welcome, but please don't wreck one of the last few driving events we still are able to drive too by doing skids as tempting as they are.

First night 11th October 2011 head down even if you don't have a cool car always interesting to see some new cars debut !
    Last edited by BIG REV KEV; 10-10-11 at 05:47 PM.

i got knocked back entry to tonights performance and i was in my mates old school kingswood and u say all welcome??? can someone please find out y they refused alot of cars, we all had to find parking in the carpark which was packed out.
    pro flow fabrications & dyno
    Rajab Racing
    Preston Autos & Diff
    fullboost.com.au

GO HARD OR GO HOME