PDA

View Full Version : U2 Concert

waza58
17-11-06, 01:58 AM
What can i say other then sensational.

Absolutly well worth the money no mater what.

geordo
17-11-06, 11:40 AM
That's if u like the band :p

waza58
17-11-06, 12:48 PM
even if ya dont like them
:)

chainzaw
17-11-06, 12:54 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i reckon if ya dont like them it wouldnt be any good.... ? if you have fun, its because you MAKE IT FUN... if you dont, its casue you dont....

i for one wouldnt reallllly have liked it, also why are they called The Greatest Band In The World?

waza58
20-11-06, 12:58 AM
Thats a good question you have there, I think it has something to do with the constant stream of hits they have released over 30 years of making music, and the fact they can pack a stadium with people all over the world, not the 20k peeps type stadium either maybe the 100k type.

But then again at your age i guess that would be hard to recognise.

When it comes down to music being played with very little bullshit and maximum quality unlike some other so called superstars of today then it would be worth going for a listen, but i guessed you missed it anyway.

Maybe next time :)

fullboost
20-11-06, 02:02 PM
You could nearly say the same thing about a few other bands I guess, Metallica to name one.

Not really a fan of U2 personally but yeah they sure do draw a crowd!

chainzaw
21-11-06, 09:18 AM
Thats a good question you have there, I think it has something to do with the constant stream of hits they have released over 30 years of making music, and the fact they can pack a stadium with people all over the world, not the 20k peeps type stadium either maybe the 100k type.

But then again at your age i guess that would be hard to recognise.

When it comes down to music being played with very little bullshit and maximum quality unlike some other so called superstars of today then it would be worth going for a listen, but i guessed you missed it anyway.

Maybe next time :)

yeah true..

It also depends on what your wanting from this concert.. not EVERYONE wants to go there just for the music.. some people want to go to some concerts like slipknot for the fight pit also..
and yeah i did miss it, but i try and limit myself to 2 big gigs per year, and ive already done one ( UTOPIA ) and yeah, did see U2 being worth it personally.. ah well.. glad you enjoied it i guess :p