PDA

View Full Version : FS Nissan Pintara 1989 U12

i love bubbles
12-08-07, 08:10 PM
Item: Blue NISSAN PINTARA 1989 U12 Sedan

Website: i have one photo on http://www.bitzandpeices.com/for_sale.htm and i will soon put some more up.

Item Condition: In fair condition, has a few little repair parts needed as shown in pictures but overall shes not bad. Has a bit of wax on the roof, cracked front bumper ( cant really tell when the number plates on though), small dint in rear right above the tyre. Went for an RWC and failed because of p/s rack (quoted at $300 intsalled). had work done on her and that was the last thing to be done and i just couldnt afford that at the time.

Reason for Selling: I bought a 4wd for the horse float to be towed with and a motorbike, now i cant afford all three regos or to fix them all.

Price and Payment Conditions: Asking $2600 ono

Extra Info: Very clean interioer cd player, front wheel drive, fuel injected, p/s, air con, seat covers, 4 near new tyres, had brakes, rear struts and disks done not long ago. Sports Exhaust, rear Spoiler. She has a huge boot and many of these cars around very similar to the ford corsair. Mechanically a1 needs a little tlc. Any question please dont hesitate to ask i am open to all offers and questions.

Contact Details: roxxy_chick49@hotmail.com or 0403216603

i love bubbles
25-08-07, 06:49 PM
there are now more photos on www.bitzandpeices.com/for_sale.htm
enjoy