PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR TRD Power. Formula D Asia GT86/BRZ

fullboost
14-03-13, 11:48 AM
The RS-R 86, which will be piloted by drivers Manabu Orido and Fredric Aasbų in Formula D Asia, has set a new benchmark of monstrous proportions within the Neo Hachi-Roku tuning world. The aggressive looking Rocket Bunny aero kit, which is being customised for the RS-R 86 by Kei Muira himself, is backed up by a TRD NASCAR engine producing 750 horsepower.

Luke Huxham strapped on the ear defenders and managed to film the RS-R 86 during shakedown at Suzuka Circuit for us. Sit back, turn it up and rock out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKzVgd3JvHA

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/60486_346051222167741_610348609_n.jpg

geordo
14-03-13, 05:28 PM
Love that noise!

NEMESIS
15-03-13, 12:47 PM
Crazy.

RICE RACING
15-03-13, 05:33 PM
Way to go backwards in power and torque and breadth of power band with the BOAT ANCHOR!
Shit noise and nice back fire in the intake LOL
Got the MOTEC hahahahaha cunts cant tune for shit.

NEMESIS
16-03-13, 12:36 AM
That boat anchor is reliable at a constant 9000 rpm for 500 constant miles.

That motec should be ditched for a carby setup lol.

RICE RACING
16-03-13, 07:22 AM
That boat anchor is reliable at a constant 9000 rpm for 500 constant miles.

That motec should be ditched for a carby setup lol.

LOL

and in 1992 Toyota ran a 2.1lt in IMSA (production engine 3S-GTE) @ mandated 9000rpm rev limit, 2.1 lt and it won the Daytona 24 hour race :) with more HP than that :)
Same motor ran at LeMans in in mid to late 80's

Half the weight much more usable power and more of it!, 4 to 5 times the durability, 10 times the character, & a MUCH MUCH FASTER SET up.

Need to post a video of these proper powered cars passing the boat anchors like they are standing still @ Road America and the commentators (David Hobbs) saying the FACTS as they are that and I quote "An American V8 stands no chance in a straight line against turbo power" as the little 2.1 lt smashes past the chevs and fords making the cunts look like the joke that they are.

NASCAR is for morons and boat anchors need to be on the bottom of oceans, and that is where all of those NASCAR blocks end up after a race, they are a throw away item LOL..... shit boxes.

:rolleyes:

RICE RACING
16-03-13, 08:25 AM
What has me FUCKED is why cunts quote donkey nascar as the be all and end all of jizz worship.

I mean FFS there are motors today that are half the size rev twice as hard and last twice as long and weight 1/3rd the weight LOL. And that only run of atmospheric pressure only ;) :D

That architecture of the American Donkey Bush misfiring shit sounding hark back to the 1950's needs to be shit on from a great height and fucked off back into the dark ages never ever to be revisited. :rolleyes:

Shit sounding, poor design, backwards concept, just flat out Texas in every way. LOL.

And a total travesty to proper engineering, proves that even Japan has dumb cunts living there LOL.

NEMESIS
16-03-13, 01:21 PM
Always look forward to peters opinion on things lol.
Engine noise is a matter of preferance,personally i dont think many
engines sound as good as a highly powered naturally aspirated v8 but thats me.
Sure i have a big softspot for the 787b but thats quite the rare setup lol.

So lets i agree with you about them being dinosaur motors.
Il ask you this,
why are the fastest rail cars/ quarter mile cars still supercharged hemi's?

RICE RACING
16-03-13, 03:41 PM
why are the fastest rail cars/ quarter mile cars still supercharged hemi's?

Retarded rules.

It is little known that there was an epidemic of retro fitted superchargers in top fuel and door slammer funny car classes in the 1970's only to be stooged by the backwards cunts (NHRA) banning effectively turbocharging.

Superchargers are a parasite, they have no place in modern engineering period.

The boat anchor push rod and antiquated V8 architecture is no different, it really is a zero sum game of one moron v's another. It's just Texas.

A comically partial controled explosion of metal in some shit box that consistently destroys itself every hand full of seconds is nothing to be admired, followed, or held up with any engineering regard. I think if smart people actually did drug racing (at any level) you would see some real advancements, what exists now just like in any CONTROLLED FORMULA is nothing more than a show for simpletons....... just like Monster Jam that is on in a few hours on one HD. Just look at the simple cunts that watch that shit and you will know your answer to many questions life throws up from time to time ;) :D

RICE RACING
16-03-13, 03:46 PM
Always look forward to peters opinion on things lol.
Engine noise is a matter of preferance

Yup agreed,

I personally like cars that DO NOT sound like they have done a head gasket or dropped a valve LOL. 90deg throw V8's are just retarded (misfiring odd queer shit boxes), never ever sounded good let alone normal, shittest sound on earth, TEXAS. ;)

NEMESIS
17-03-13, 11:42 PM
Nothing wrong with texas rice.
Youre just cursing that your rx7 would get shot at there lol.

Circlotron
18-03-13, 01:14 PM
Nothing wrong with the sound of a normal 90 deg V8 with 180 deg headers.

hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsUaTPd1uRM
I LOVE 180 DEGREE HEADERS - YouTube

But a V8 with a flat crank - sounds the same as above but what a vibrating monstrosity.