PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: VC / VE / VF Valiant Sedan

destructo84
18-04-07, 04:45 PM
Hey,

I have been chasing after VC / VE / VF Valiant Sedan now for about two months and I can't seem to find any which are in reasonable condition in the QLD area. I am willing to travel about 2 hours each way (by car) from brisbane CBD.

I am looking for mainly a VC model, but I can settle for a VE/VF. Which should have little or no rust (unlikely to find) and don't mind if it is half restored because I am planning on doing a full overhaul. If it runs thats even better! Willing to pay up to $6000 depending on the condition.

Ultimately I would like to have my dream car which is a 1969 Dodge R/T Charger but like a lot of people I am not made of money :mad:

So If anyone knows of any good/very good condition VC's around please let me know.

Thanks!

hemi_val
18-04-07, 08:44 PM
i'm 17 years old and have been looking for a valiant since i was 14 (although i wasnt being taken seriously up until about a year and a half ago). they're hard to find but they are out there. i am still looking and i've turned down quite a few because i am looking for the right car. best of luck with your search, i hope you find what your after.

destructo84
19-04-07, 10:48 AM
Yeah if I were someone trying to chase down a car for a 14 year old I don't think I would take them seriously either..lol.. would have been annoying, you should have just lied about your age, or got your parents to help.

I started off looking for a VH Valiant Charger for the reason that it is so close to the "dream car" of mine the Dodge charger.. but once I discovered a lines of a VC val a few years ago I decided to look for one of those instead.
Thanks for your support though and if you come across any VC's that you think I may be interested in, please just let me know.

By the way what sort of Valiant were you after?

hemi_val
20-04-07, 05:26 PM
i also started off wanting a vh charger and nothing else, then i realised if i was being too picky so i decided any model charger would do, then i said to myself i either wanted a charger or a hardtop. but now i've got to the point where i'd be happy with just about any model valiant (although probably not a wagon) but i'm looking for something thats in reasonable condition or one that doesnt need heaps of work done to it. i'd be really happy with a charger, pacer or hardtop but with my budget of about 7000 i cant be too choosey. i'd be happy with a nice sedan as well or even a panelvan if i could find one. if i come across anything that i think you might be interested in i'll definitely let you know.

noz265
23-04-07, 09:55 PM
mate, my brother has a schmick vc val for sale,only problem is he lives in melbourne.good news is that it is dead straight with no rust and pimpin deep maroon metalic paint,dumped on stocko's with whtewalls and a tired slant motor.dont know if this helps ya but if you want i can put you in contact with him.dont know exactly how much he wants but you d get plenty of change back from your $6000,car is well worth travelling for ,you can call me on 0403152220 if you re keen .

destructo84
03-05-07, 12:27 AM
mate, my brother has a schmick vc val for sale,only problem is he lives in melbourne.good news is that it is dead straight with no rust and pimpin deep maroon metalic paint,dumped on stocko's with whtewalls and a tired slant motor.dont know if this helps ya but if you want i can put you in contact with him.dont know exactly how much he wants but you d get plenty of change back from your $6000,car is well worth travelling for ,you can call me on 0403152220 if you re keen .

Well a vc found is definately worth looking at...
Before I jump straight into it, maybe you could get him to send me some photos or tell me where some photos of it may be on the web.
Melbourne is a bit too far, but if i see what its condition is like then I may change my mind. email me at james.millerrr@gmail.com