PDA

View Full Version : FS Mazda eunos 30x perth

eunos
16-03-07, 12:05 PM
For sale: 1993 Eunos 30x (otherwise known as an mx-3) 1.8v6 5 speed manual, light zippy little car would make a great daily or track car, very cheap to run, handles fantastically. You wont find a better looking, better condition car for the price anywhere.
Mazda blaze red with all the factory options, cd player, power steering, eunos alloys etc
Fitted with a redline pod, sounds great. Its a piston engine that has given me no trouble in the past, I average about 100k/10L and is getting better with the pod, I have gotten 550ks out of of the 50L tank before. I cant stress how cheap it is to run and has just had new tyres put on.
It's been serviced regularly every 5000k's and has been babied by me, polish every few weeks, always run on BP high octance whatever it's called etc...Car has just been regoed till january 08.
Item Condition: The car is in great condition just been serviced
Price and price conditions: $7000 may be willing to lower a little but Id need a few good reasons to.
Extra Info: Have lowering springs to go with the car (customs from over east) 1.5 drop and can organise a short shifter, both will come with the car for a negotiated price.
Pictures: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6971/eunos30xmu0.jpg
The pictures don't do it justice, come and see it in person.
Contact Details: PM me or post here and Ill get in touch
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Would prefer pick up but am more than happy to organise with the buyer will ship interstate at the buyers expense.

Feel free to ask me anything about the car I have loved it to pieces but have just bought a second car and it's just not feasible for me to keep both with insurance and other car upleep costs as a student.